I wanted to let everyone know of the new features and fixes that will be coming out in the next few days. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also working on creating better instructions on using some of the site’s features to provide a better experience, but those will take a little longer to create.
- Added a new feature called a Tee Time Request (TTR). A golfer can list up to two (2) dates for when they’re available to play. For each date, they list a time range as well, and can select a course (optional). The golfer then sends this request to other golfers, who also fill out their availability. The system then finds the best days and times to play with those friends.
- Added a MESSAGE button on the Favorites page so you can send messages to golfers on your favorites list without having to find them in the main golfers page.
- Changed the Grouping field called “Maximum # of open spots” to “Total Grouping Size“. The Total Grouping Size can range from 2 – 4, just like a regular foursome, and includes the creator of the Grouping.
- Split the Handicap Index and Average Score field into two separate fields. Going forward, golfers will be able to only select one or the other. If you’ve listed both values, the next time you update either one, it will only save the one that you’ve selected.
- Updated the time pickers with a version that makes it faster to enter the time. Just click on the field and type in your desired time. No more clicking on individual hours and minutes!
- Updated the design for the Getting Started page. The new design was done to help users with navigating around the site once they’re logged in. Let me know what you think.
- Added columns to the main Groupings page to display the Total Grouping Size and the number of spots that are open.
- Fixed an issue where you could enter a Post time with an end time that was before the start time.
- The Date of Birth field now only accept 4 digit years (ie. 1970). This was causing an issue with golfer’s age categories not showing up properly.
- Fixed an issue with the default image (the golfer man) showing up in the Messages window in some cases, even though a golfer added a profile photo.